When you find the home you are interested in, keep in mind these questions:
- How long has this home been on the market?
- Is this the first time the home has been listed by this seller?
- Does the home and property have any easements attached? (public or private)
- What items in the home are included or excluded from the sale? (washer/dryer, refrigerator, window treatments, lighting fixtures, etc.)
- Has there been any price reduction on the home during its listing period?
- What is the price range of other homes that have sold in the neighborhood?
- What are the demographics of the neighborhood?
- What is the average time homes have been on the market in this neighborhood or area?
10 Tips for First Time Home Buyers
10 Steps to Prepare for Home Ownership